Lee Weston takes our members through the seventh Maverick Run Project Strength and Conditioning session
This video includes:
- Warm-up 3-5 mins
- Pulse raiser, dynamic stretch and activation.
- 4 mins of conditioning via a High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) - 20s work 10s rest x 8 & burpees chest to floor & rolling squats.
- 10 min strength bodyweight circuit - 30s work 15s rest of split squats, hamstring bridge & single leg bridges.
- 10 min focused prehab/rehab strength exercises - 2 sets of side plank lift x10 & straight leg lift x 10.
- Cooldown (static stretch) and round up.