Lee Weston takes our members through the sixth Maverick Run Project Strength and Conditioning session
This video includes:
- Warm up 3-5mins - Pulse raiser, dynamic stretch & activation.
- 4 mins of Conditioning via a High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)- 20s work 10s rest x 8 tuck jumps & high knees (heels to hips).
- 10 min strength Body weight circuit - 45s work 15s rest of Skaters with opposite arm reach, alternating curtsey lunges & High plank alternating opposite hand to foot touch.
- 10min focused prehab/rehab strength exercises - 2 sets of Reverse nordic curls x10 & single leg 4 way hop and holds on each side.
- Cool down (static stretch) and round up.