Lee Weston takes us through his first Strength and Conditioning session for Maverick Run Project Members.
The video includes:
- Warm-up 3-5mins - Pulse raiser, dynamic stretch & activation.
- 4 mins of Conditioning via a High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)- 20s work 10s rest x 8 of Mountain climbers & squat jumps.
- 9 min strength Bodyweight circuit - 45s work 15s rest of Reverse alternating lunges, Plank to press up & lateral skaters.
- 10min focused prehab/rehab strength exercises - 3 sets of 5-10reps of bent-knee calf raise (single /both legs) & single-leg hip aeroplane
- Cooldown (static stretch) and round up.